Protection class IP Open or Close
The IP indicator characterizes the products level protection.Plus...
The first number corresponds to the protection level for solids and the second one for liquids.
GMR sensor technology NVE Open or Close
NVE is a manufacturing leader of sensor products incorporating Giant Magnetoresistance (GMR) materials. We are the first company to market a line of GMR based sensors.
Applications for GMR sensors:
- Position of Pneumatic Cylinders
- Position in Robotics Applications
- Speed and Position of Bearings
- Speed and Position of Electric Motor Shafts
- General Field Detection in Implantable Medical Devices
- Wheel Speed Sensing for ABS Brake Applications
- Transmission Gear Speed Sensing for Shift Control
- Low Field Detection in Currency Applications
- Current Sensing in PCB Traces and Wires
- Overcurrent and Short Circuit Detection
- Vehicle Detection for Traffic Counting Applications
- Magnetic Encoder Detection for Secure Safe Applications
- Position Sensing for Shock Absorber Feedback Control
- Earth’s Field Detection for Revolution Counting
In addition to our line of standard sensor products, NVE can provide custom solutions to demanding customer requirements. Magnetic, electronic, and package specifications can be custom designed based upon the application's requirement. This customization provides the customer with robust, cost effective sensor solutions.
The GMR sensors (Giant Magnetoresistive effect) are very accurate magnetic field sensors with exceptional temperature stability. They are sensitive to magnetic field, thus allowing the accurate detection of a ferrous part or a magnet..
The "giant magnetoresistive" (GMR) effect was discovered in the late 1980s by two European scientists working independently: Peter Gruenberg of the KFA research institute in Julich, Germany, and Albert Fert of the University of Paris-Sud.
GMR sensors are used for:
- Linear or rotary motion and speed detection
- Linear or rotary position sensing
- Magnetic field sensing
- Current sensing
NVE sensors using GMR technology can be applied to the following applications:
- Gear wheel speed and position
- Magnetic and ferrous metal
- Electrical current
- Cylinder position
- Earth's magnetic field
- Fluid flow
- American and foreign currency
NVE magnetic sensors have significant advantages over traditional Hall-effect and AMR sensors, as shown in the chart below. In virtually every application, GMR outperforms traditional solutions -- often at a significantly lower installed cos.
Benefits GMR HALL AMR Physical size Small Small Large Signal level Large Small Medium Sensitivity High Low High Temperature stability High Low Medium Power consumption Low Low High Cost Low / medium Low High
For more informations: Nonvolatile Electronics Corporation website NVE
MegaTerminal software Open or Close
MegaTerminal is a Terminal software for Windows.
It can send and something receive data with several interfaces :
- Ethernet (TCPIP)
- ModBus over IP
- Modbus over Serial
- USB (only with libusb-win32 pre-installed on your system)
- Driver spool
- Driver spool : Since version 3.5, it can send data drirectly through a printer driver (Driver Spooler). No need to configure the interface !
- Modbus over Serial: Since version 3.6, need the use of an adapater virtual comport USB<->RS485
This software was written for our internal usage but you can freely uploading it but without any warranty.
Andig Serial Bootloader Open or Close
PC Software for updating firmware through RS232 serial interface (mth-2500, 2700, 3500, MRSi, MRTi, UP-PH-II, etc...)
- the actual firmware in the printer MUST embedded a serial bootloader bootstrap
- A serial RS232 cable is needed to connect the printer to a PC computer on a Serial Comport
ProgMess software Open or Close
ProgMess is a Windows software for programming messages or logo via RS232 Serial interface or ModBus over TCP for MRsi, MRTi and MTH printers.
For other interface, you can export the converted logoi in a binary file, then send this file with an external application like MegaTerminal.
This software was written for our internal usage but you can freely uploading it but without any warranty.Plus...
- Source for joystick access with SlimDX (in C#) Open or Close