Joining the Global Compact,
the pact of the United Nations Organisation!
Andig joined the Global Compact, the pact of the United Nations in November 2011.
Our company aims to apply, support and promote the 10 principles stated in the Global Compact.
For further information and/or if you’re thinking of joining the Global Compact,
- log on to www.globalcompact-france.org (French site for the Global Compact) or
- visit www.unglobalcompact.org (multilingual international site).
The Ten Principles
- Human Rights
- Principle 1: Businesses should support and respect the protection of internationally proclaimed human rights; and
- Principle 2: make sure that they are not complicit in human rights abuses.
- Principle 3: Businesses should uphold the freedom of association and the effective recognition of the right to collective bargaining;
- Principle 4: the elimination of all forms of forced and compulsory labour;
- Principle 5: the effective abolition of child labour; and
- Principle 6: the elimination of discrimination in respect of employment and occupation.
- Principle 7: Businesses should support a precautionary approach to environmental challenges;
- Principle 8: undertake initiatives to promote greater environmental responsibility; and
- Principle 9: encourage the development and diffusion of environmentally friendly technologies.
- Principle 10: Businesses should work against corruption in all its forms, including extortion and bribery.
Communication on progress
As well as following the 10 principles stated in the Global Compact, ANDIG – a company dedicated to a process of continuous improvement- also produces a report in line with the Global Compact on the progress achieved within the company.
Those annual reports (COP = Communication on Progress) are available in French on the following site : www.unglobalcompact.org
You can find online the report COP2016.
The next report (COP2017) should be available online in october 2017.