For some years now, we have made Corporate Social Responsability (CSR) a real guideline for its development and organization.
At the request of one of our major contractors, we were evaluated earlier this year 2019 by the non-financial rating agency EcoVadis on the performance of our CSR management system according to three main themes :
- Social and human rights,
We are now very proud to announce that our CSR performance has been rewarded by an overall score of 73/100 corresponding to the "Advanced" Gold EcoVadis level.
It ranks us among the top 1% of the best rated companies in year 2019 (all sizes combined)..
On the "Environment" theme, the score of 80/100 obtained points out our environmental policy which addresses a large number of issues.
It implements also a multitude of concrete actions to improve our overall performance, such as :
- reduction and optimization of our energy consumption.
- a more "responsible" management of our waste and their recycling.
- drastic reduction of our paper consumption (thanks in particular to the deployment of a powerful EDM).
On the topic "Social and Human Rights", our score of 70/100 reflects especially :
- Our strong and sustainable social policy, close to holacracy.
- Our very active training plans, well beyond the legal obligations.
- Our approach of permanent dialogue with our collaborators
On the "Ethics" theme, the score of 60/100 shows :
- Our responsible purchasing policy.
- The CSR code applied to our suppliers.
This excellent score demonstrates our involvement to deal with the current issues related to sustainable development.
Our global system management (Quality, Environment, Hygiene & Safety) is taking into account CSR’s main issues at their sources.
That’s actually the key to our good results and the maturity illustrated today by this EcoVadis recognition.
Our goal is now to maintain this high level of control over these themes, to improve further our current achievements and to maximize even more our sustainable development approach.
We thank our employees for their involvement in the implementation of this vast corporate project.
Illustrations © Ecovadis