MJ2K joysticks offer high-intensity lever and excellent proportional control.
They are mainly used in hydrolic or variable frequency motor control such as rotary tables, cranes, work plateforms.
This joystick is available in one, two or three axes.It can be supplied with non-contact Hall effect sensors or long life potentiometer tracks.
- Single axis, two or three axes
- Potentiometers or Hall sensors
- Proportional control and switch output
- Many different configurations
- Large handles choice
- Multifunction Handles MH10 or MH9