Application fields : anti-vandal keyboard, rugged environments panels, interactive kiosks, medical engineering, navy...
- Protection class up to IP68
- Smooth operation in rugged environments
- Mounting position in all angles
- Ball in Epoxy Resin, diameter 38 mm
- Possibility to connect 3 external push-buttons
- Outputs : Quadrature, PS2 or USB
Advantage of the Laser Optical Trackball
The laser tracking engine provides accurate cursor motion at all speeds and on virtually any ball, combining the benefits of solid state sensing (no moving parts except the ball). The MBIL38 laser optical trackballs are available with a variety of electrical outputs, tracking force options, and sealing capabilities up to IP68. The solid state design allows the device to be subjected to extreme conditions and provides the user with the ability to wash down, decontaminate, and sterilise, making it the ideal trackball for a wide range of demanding applications and environments. The unit has been designed to be back of panel mounted as part of OEM keyboards and consoles.